Light Gauge Metal Toll Processing Services
At CAC®, we are a white-glove, hand-stacking operation. We enjoy the challenge of processing difficult metals.
Our metal processing specialties include:
- 0 temper aluminum for deep drawing
- One side bright aluminum for the auto or name plate industry
- Litho sheet for the printing industry
- Bright annealed and polished stainless for the appliance industry
- Soft copper
- Coated products (aluminum or steel)
- Varying thickness from 0.18 mm (0.007″) to 0.38 mm (0.015″) for specific chip load applications
- .007″—.063″ thick aluminum mill finish or coated
- .005″—.029″ thick stainless & coated steel products
- 4” ‐ 60” Wide
- 12” ‐ 168” Long
- ID: 16” ‐ 20” OD: 72” Max
- Max Weight: 16,000 lbs
Our specifications are your specifications.
CAC Metal Processing
At CAC® we say that “our specifications are your specifications” because we excel at running the lighter gauges and more difficult time‐consuming jobs for correct flatness issues that other larger roll levelers cannot.
- Aluminum including O.S.B. 0– Temper
- Stainless including Polished B.A.
- Red Metals including Brushed Polished
- Coated Products Aluminum and Steel
- Paper Interleaving
- P.V.C. Applications
- Line Marking with computer‐based inkjet
- Aluminum Degreasing
Our expert team is here to assist with all questions and considerations.